Important points to cover when interviewing a new traffic source
- Do you have direct publishers or do you work with exchanges?
- Are you a blind NW?
- Is it self-serve or a managed platform?
- Can you pass the Pub ID in the URL?
- Can we cut non-performing PUBs? (ie: can we optimise?)
- How many impressions per country do you have available daily?
- What is a competitive CPC/CPM in each country?
- What is a competitive CTR (click through rate) in each country?
- What is the Telecom operator breakdown by country?
- What percentage of traffic per country is Wifi on average? (usually over 80%)
- What are your targeting options?
- Can we target by carrier, manufacturer, handset?
- Do you offer frequency capping?
- What is a competitive budget?
- Do you have a refund policy?
- What is your minimum buy / initial deposit?
- What types of creatives do you have available? Banner sizes? Images and/or text?
- Do you offer day parting?
- What funding source(s) do you accept?
- What is your policy on click fraud? Do you have one?
- What percentage of your traffic is from apps/mobile web?
- What are some of your top publishers?
If the NW is a fully-managed service:
comments powered by
- Do you have experience in … niche?
- What similar advertisers have you managed in this niche?